Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was am out from work for medical leave and ask my job to…

Customer Question
I was am out...

I was am out from work for medical leave and ask my job to use my 89 hours off sick time I have for the two weeks and was not paid my sick time

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I am a full timer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m still out and the doctor I seen would not sigh my papers and I still have to see another doctor so I’m still out on Medical leave

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

They did not pay me for my sick time

Thank you for the information. However, you still did not ask any question. You just made a statement. I cannot guess what your question is.

Kindly ask a specific question so that I can try to answer it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer