Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired on 12/14/17 for a customer complaint which I…

Customer Question
I was fired on...

I was fired on 12/14/17 for a customer complaint which I feel was an unjustified firing. I have worked for this company for over 20 years.the general manager told me I have 15 write ups for customer complaints in a 16 year period, very few were signed by me I put refused to sign on my write ups.. there are other complaints that I have[ 1] unfair working conditions infested with roaches and mice.[ 2] sexual harassment for a manager French has put his crotch against my behind a few times, he has asked me for my phone number and told me I like white girls and showed me a picture of his girlfriend who is a white woman. He has tried to pull open my shirt and looked down it, not appropriate in a corporate business such as the Olive Garden! he already has a customer complaint of him fondling a server in the dingroom, my boyfriend came in for lunch a couple weeks ago and watched him fondle a server at the host stand. [3] I complained to Megan and French about the offensive rap music being played in the kitchen every other word was the N-word I I talked to them about it and they said they would take care of it, SO NOT ALLOWED in our restaurant. Managers Melissa, Megan and French using fowl language F- bomb is not allowed not matter if its in the office or any where in the restaurant NOT CORPORATE POLICY! I have been called an old lady by Melissa Megan and French and told that I'm to old for the job, it crushes me that my managers would say that to me it hurt my feelings! I would like to further this investigation please let me know what you think thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet but I would like to pursue it thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

DONOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE THE CHARGE WAS $5 NOW I SEE IF YOU RESPOND ITS $47 NOT FAIR THAT WAS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR PLEASE DONOT RESPOND TO THIS TEXT!!!

If you are not happy with the service, customer service can refund your money...