Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My former boss has collude with my present employer to have…

Customer Question
My former boss has...

My former boss has collude with my present employer to have me under surveillance 24/7. This was told to me by a friend that everyone I come in contact with is to log in my time with this team. I have not broken the law. My background is clear. This is pure harassment.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mo

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO I AM FOLLOWED. there HAVE BEEN TIMES THAT VEHICLES HAVE CUT ME OFF. I HAVE FOUND PEOPLE VIDEO TAPING ME. iT STATED WHEN I WORKED FOR THIS MAN. tHEN I WAS HIRED BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS FRIENDS WITH THIS MAN.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I NEED TO KNOW LEGALLY WHAT i CAN DO TO STOP THIS HARRASSMENT. i DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY JOB SO i HAVEN'T GONE TO ANYONE YET. i AM COLLECTING INFORMATION AND DATES. tHEY HAVE THIS COMPUTER HACKED SO SOMEONE FROM THE SURVELLANCE TEAM WILL READ THIS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. What state is this in regards ***** *****?