Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

If I was label with a disability (Lack of insight, Permanent…

Customer Question
If I was label with...
If I was label with a disability (Lack of insight, Permanent in Nature) and then the State place intentional false charges against me upon my dismissal from the State Police in 1991, in which, the Attorney David L. Moore file the Case in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County Third Judicial Circuit for Maryland for Due Process Violations. I filed a Timely Appeal in the Circuit Court upon the Court order to filed a Motion for Summary Judgement pursuant to MD Rule 2-501&2 of the Maryland Rules of Procedure, in which, then Court vacated inJuly 1997. I'm still on disability that has violated my Constitutional Rights.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/20/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this issue, since it all happened back in 1997?

Tina, Lawyer