Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I a being terminated from my job for minor reasons. North…

Customer Question
I a being terminated...

I a being terminated from my job for minor reasons.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I sign a separation agreement?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Could you help me understand the reasons that they're trying to terminate you? What are the terms of the settlement agreement?