Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I and a business colleague are seeking legal representation…

Customer Question
I and a business...

I and a business colleague are seeking legal representation to continue a case that had been worked on for a year. We are all n need of a complaint to be filled. The initial demand letter was sent in March of this year. However, there was no resolution to secure a remedy. We were promised that a complaint would be initiated but nothing ever transpired. Is anyone willing to take a look look at the case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The company is headquartered in Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will Independent Contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We reside in different states namely Arizona and Tennessee

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist you today. You can file a complaint where the Defendant operates (FL). Unfortunately, there isn't a form complaint and the drafting of pleadings is beyond the scope of this site. However, I recommend that you seek an attorney from the Florida Bar referral service: https://www.floridabar.org/public/lrs/

Hope that helps. If there is any other questions I can answer, please reply. Otherwise, a positive rating is appreciated.