Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question concerning my retirement benefits with…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question concerning my retirement benefits with Etna. I am now retired for 4 years and noticed on my election of benefits an error in coverage. I copied the original election of benefits to hr and hospital administrator

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I documented this and wrote a handwritten letter with the original election of benefits..no action

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I worked 20 years and do not know what is meant by at will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I have legal rights to this situation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your issue.

Could you explain a little more what you meant by "an error in coverage?"

Thank you for your cooperation.