Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Do you have a disability advocate? What do you do if your…

Customer Question
Do you have a disability...
Do you have a disability advocate? What do you do if your boss repeatedly reprimands you for this things related to your disability?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hi Jean,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Are there any accommodations your employer can offer to you that would enable you to better do your job? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's for my husband. Please be patient with me. I can only reply in small bits because I'm cooking.

No problem. Please feel free to take your time. I am online on and off throughout the day and evening.

I wrote a whole bunch of information last night and somehow I lost it all. I'm going to try to get back to this in a day or two

No problem. I will look forward to your response.

Tina, Lawyer