Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Just found a pension document that seems to indicate an

Customer Question
Just found a pension...

Just found a pension document that seems to indicate an underpayment of a pension plan lumpsum distribution

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

The distribution was taken over 15 years ago. Is there a statute of limitations for recoupment

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It was a defined pension plan with CoreStates Bank it is now Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo is also refusing Health Care Benefits and will not produce plan documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just that I have requested SPD and Material Modiffication Notices and they refuse saying they don't have them due to so many mergers.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

The statute of limitations would be the same limitation period as any breach of contract case. What state are you in and we can give you the breach of contract statute of limitations for that state?

Tina, Lawyer