Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What to know how to report my daughter who posted on me

Customer Question
What to know how...

What to know how to report my daughter who posted on me which is slander and can risk my nursing career

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
No
Will ine verbally able to talk?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Whats estimated time
Should i stay nearby- will it be soon?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can u talk?

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I do not participate in the phone call program.

You can file complaint with the site administrator where the defamatory information was posted. You should also file complaint with your local Police. In addition, you can obtain the services of a local Attorney who handles defamation issues to send a letter to her to remove the posts or otherwise, a lawsuit would be filed against her.

You can use the following link to find civil rights Attorneys:

Civil Rights Attorneys

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.