Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is asthma covered in the ADA in regards to my job? stare. At…

Customer Question
Is asthma covered in...

Is asthma covered in the ADA in regards ***** ***** job?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington stare

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will and full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Asthma and other allergies are considered disabilities and thus covered under ADA. For more information, click here.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law