Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was released from my job on 11/27 and now denied

Customer Question
I was released from...

I was released from my job on 11/27 and now denied unemployment insurance benefits, what do i do Now

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Was full time nor sure what at will means

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything at the moment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file for an appeal. You have certain period to appeal or forever waive your rights to do so. So, you need to make sure that you file an appeal within the deadline given to you to file an appeal. A hearing would be set, giving you opportunity to state the reasons why your claim must be approved.

If the appeal form is not included in the notice of denial, you need to contact unemployment office and request for one. Click here for more information on the appeals process.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law