Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am already a member

Customer Question
I am already a member
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Hello
Will an amended complaint take the place of answering a motion to dismiss in US District Court?
Thank You
2nd Question please.
Can you tell me a Federal and NY State law that addresses union elections for public employees. My union does not conduct union elections.
Thank You
1. yes.
2. There should be a union contract that governs elections and timing for same.
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
There is a contract
But I need a law to cite.

The authority is the agreement itself, which governs the rights and obligations of the parties.

Tina, Lawyer