Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I want to speak with a lawyer that is fairly new and wants…

Customer Question
I want to speak...

I want to speak with a lawyer that is fairly new and wants to make a name for him/herself. I have both a civil and a state employment issue that I would like addressed. State of Kansas (Kansas City). Any suggestions?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, I need to get the ball rolling.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 4 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me your questions?

I was slandered at work and eventually dismissed, the person who slandered also caused a harassing and violent work atomsphere

Was this person your boss or superior?

If you were wrongfully fired based on fall allegations you can sue your former employer for wrongful termination. You can also sue the person that made false statements about you that caused you to be fired for defamation.

I will be happy to provide a link for Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations.

Pursuant to the terms of service of the site the Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with the customers. http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0 We can, hopefully, get you headed in the right direction.

Free consultation Employment Law Attorneys http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/employment-law-employee/kansas-city/missouri

"From 40-2404 of Kansas State Statutes:Defamation. Making, publishing, disseminating or circulating, directly or indirectly, or aiding, abetting or encouraging the making, publishing, disseminating or circulating of any oral or written statement or any pamphlet, circular, article or literature which is false, or maliciously critical of or derogatory to the financial condition of any person, and which is calculated to injure such person." http://kellywarnerlaw.com/kansas-defamation-laws/

Defamation Attorneys that provide FREE consultations https://attorneys.lawinfo.com/defamation/kansas/kansas-city/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

attyadvisor
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney