Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been blackballed and I can't get work. Where do I go…

Customer Question
I have been blackballed...

I have been blackballed and I can't get work. Where do I go from here? How do I take care of myself?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York State

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

When you say "blackballed" what exactly do you mean? Is your former employer making false factual statements about you? What exactly? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

PLEASE CANCEL FOR NOW AND DO OT CHARGE MY VISA. I WAS WRITING FOR MY SON, NOT ME.