Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need a lawyer in Reno/Sparks Nevada to represent my dad…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer in Reno/Sparks Nevada to represent my dad with discrimination, harrassment case with his employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It's Union. Also, I would like to mention that he's already filed a lawsuit, the court accepted and served the summons to his employer. The employer is trying to dismiss

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He just received the notification today and he has 14 days to respond to the request to dismiss

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

You may contact customer service athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Thank you for the quick response
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. What I can do is provide a sample RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS if you'd like. Let me know if you need that.

Good morning Ely. What do I need to do to get the sample response to motion to dismiss?
Thank you.

HERE is a sample copy. It is rather complicated and long-winded, but something to give you an idea of what a motion to dismiss looks like.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

Ely, Counselor at Law