Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Retired after 31years employment fulltime with a Sheriff's…

Customer Question
Retired after 31years employment...

Retired after 31years employment fulltime with a Sheriff's Office. 6 years no payment to a Retirement System or Social Security. Is there a Law that Social Security has to be paid?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I have documents of the Payroll. No I have not contacted HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.