Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If i was an employee with over twenty years with the company…

Customer Question
If i was an...

If i was an employee with over twenty years with the company and my company was proven to target said employees for termination do i have grounds for an lawful termination lawsuitl

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Dont know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

please continue

Great, thank you! Bear with me a moment while I review…

Thanks very much for your patience. Do you have reason to believe you were targeted on the basis of your race, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation?