Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need help with writing an appeal on my termination letter.

Customer Question
Hi, i need help...

Hi, i need help with writing an appeal on my termination letter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes I have documentation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Let them know I am deaf

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. I need to confirm that you understand that this is an "information only" Site. We cannot draft your appeal letter for you or give you the verbiage to put in it. However, I can discuss the issue with you and tell you what some of your points of challenge to your denial might be, if any. However, in order to do that, I will need to know, what State you worked in, specifically why the employer said you were terminated and some brief background facts, and why you think you qualify for UI benefits?

Tina, Lawyer