Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a member of a a union local 488. My employment was

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of a a union local 488. My employment was terminated. I filed a grievance immediately. The union

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

The union rep responded indicating there was no basis to grievance. I then filed the grievance with the international rep. He responded with email indicated he consulted with the contractor and union rep and also claimed there was no basis to the claim. I believe I have overwhelming physical information about my wrongful dismissal.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is a union job in the construction industry. It starter oct and will be completed sometime in 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The contractor claimed I quite which the letters by the contractor office manager and job Stuart wrote in their letters to the union.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question. what can I answer for you?