Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was called so many times in a company plus threatened by…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was...

Second opinion] I was called ni**er so many times in a company plus threatened by two employees and they had to be held back from attacking me while I just stood there plus one threw something at me it maybe a billion dollar company or more how much I sue for and how many of my rights was violated also how much have those cases been settled for in the pass.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a customer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was a manager involved plus I was told by the head manager that the manager was wrote up and the two employees plus they was sisters. Also Human resources called me and offered me a 20$ gift card. I turned it down also she was rude and made me feel worse than I felt before because of her lack of sincerity.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

If you have not filed a complaint with the EEOC yet and also obtained a local employment discrimination attorney yet, you should do so. You need to consider hiring a local employment attorney right after you file your complaint with the EEOC http://www.eeoc.gov

The EEOC will investigate your claims and if what you said above is proven to them they will issue a right to sue letter allowing you to file in court to seek damages for the emotional distress this hostile work environment and discrimination has caused you to suffer.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

You keep opening new questions and have yet to leave positive feedback for any expert. You have 11 questions open, please use REPLY and we can reply to you in this question.

We cannot make personal attorney referrals, as the site wants to remain unbiased in our responses and does not want people to think we are just here to drum up business for attorneys. You can use the same site used by other attorneys to get a local great discrimination attorney: http://www.superlawywers.com

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney