Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
20011183

Is there a statues of limitations against a probation

Customer Question

Is there a statues of limitations against a probation officer that knowingly uses his position to wrongfully incarcerate you for the sole purpose of getting you fired from your job and in the process violates your civil rights? And is there a statues of limitations against a corporation for knowingly fires you for the offense?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Union, but I would like to go after the union because I was a member in good standing and they refused to represent me.. I believe that the union representative made a deal behind closed doors to let them discharge me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to talk to the lawyer and tell them the whole story because I can't type that fast..7248806640 There is a lot that the lawyer need to hear
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
When did this happen?