Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

At the Christmas party last week i was in the hospital my…

Customer Question
At the Christmas party...

At the Christmas party last week i was in the hospital my supervisor told everyone about my medical condition. Then wrote me up and said I was doing good until ladt week ( last being the week I was hospitalized) I signed a paper when I started saying I would make 20 calls a day and turn it in at the end of the week. When she wrote me up she changed our signed agreement to 20 calls and must be turned in daily I had made 19 calls that day

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. What?!? Disclosing your medical condition is horrific and opens the company up to liability!