Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm being accused of getting payed from two different

Customer Question
I'm being accused of...

I'm being accused of getting payed from two different employers at the same time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Va

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Both

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm not good at eeplaining by email. not a good writer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.