Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Yesterday was put on adminstrative leave because of opinion…

Customer Question
Yesterday was put on...

Yesterday was put on adminstrative leave because of opinion i had regarding a patient that came in to office. nothing was said to patient it was conversation i had with other employees.One of the people i was talking to i guess got upset and went to manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

, ky

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will and im full time employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Manager is always micro manages she has favorites and im not one of themThis is just one instance.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; is there any company policy that addresses administrative leave (ie the causes, justifications where it is permitted)?