Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

WHERE OR HOW CAN I ACCESS A LAWYER CONCERNING MISTREATMENT…

Customer Question
WHERE OR HOW CAN...

WHERE OR HOW CAN I ACCESS A LAWYER CONCERNING MISTREATMENT AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO. THE MISTREATMENT SEPT. 26, 2017. THE MISTREATMENT CAUSED ME TO HAVE PTSD WHICH HAS BEEN ONGOING EVERY DAY SINCE I WAS MISTREATED. THE MISTREATMENT BEGAN ON DISCHASRGE AT 4

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YEAH. THE DISCHARGE BEGAN AT 4 :45PM AND I WAS PLACED IN A COLD AREA FROM 10:30PM AND NOT SENT HOME UNTIL 3:30 AM. THAT'S PART OF THE MISTREATMENT.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/6/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You do understand that none of the attorneys on this site can actually represent you because state laws forbid them from doing so? All we can do is provide you information as to how to help yourself and steps to take in response to your situation for you to resolve the issue.

i'm a senior citizen and can't afford your rates. and i am disabled. where can i get a lawyer to represent me.
are you going to give me advice or not.
I THOUGHT THAT THIS MIGHT FALL UNDER THE REALM OF PERSONAL INJURY. DOES IT?

Thank you for your reply. You can ignore any phone requests, the experts who are not employees of the site cannot stop the site from sending those automatically.

It could fall under personal injury and more specifically it would have to be under malpractice. So, if you are looking for free assistance, first you can contact the California Department of Public Health
Consumer Information System phone:(###) ###-####/p>

From there if they cannot resolve your issue, you could seek a local medical malpractice attorney and you would need to have them assist in filing suit, since legal aid does not handle malpractice cases. Medical malpractice attorneys handle these cases without up front money based on the money they win for you, but they need to evaluate your evidence of your claims first.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.