Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I live in santa fe, tx. R.r.disability has stopped. Now

Customer Question
I live in santa...

I live in santa fe, tx. R.r.disability has stopped. Now retirement board is lagging on getting me on regular retirement. Disability stopped November 2016.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will. What do u mean by that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/6/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the reason for them denying your pension?