Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How are you I’m in Ga, and it's just a very basic question…

Customer Question
How are you good...

How are you good evening!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m in Ga, and it's just a very basic question :)

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No mam Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

One of my coworkers is sort of accusing me of making false statements and racial gestures. A few of my coworkers and the management know this to not be true but our human resource department manager is reaching out to me tomorrow because they would like to ask me some simple questions. Before I answer any questions my wife advised me it might be in my best benefit to consult with a professional To see if I should answer any questions without a lawyer, or if I have nothing to worry about

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Ok just finished with the payment :)
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Normally it is helpful to have a lawyer but lawyers are not cheap. Here it sounds like you have done nothing wrong and there is someone with a grudge who is making things up. If so and co workers support your narrative you can meet without a lawyer. Obviously if HR asks questions that make you uncomfortable you can postpone the meeting and retain counsel.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply/follow up, thanks.