Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I would like someone to assist me applying for NJ

Customer Question
disability. I suffer from Alcoholism...
I would like someone to assist me applying for NJ disability. I suffer from Alcoholism and have been to 7 treatment centers in the last 2 years. I was at a center from the 20th-27th of November and it cost me my job. If someone can help me step by step signing up I would appreciate it. Other than that I also want to know if my job has just cause to have firing me over this. It is considered a disease and disability, I just need more input. I am out of work and am actively looking but if I am entitled to help I would take it. thank you. please be descriptive
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
I will add a massive tip if that would help. 18$ for 15 minutes of your time... most people have to work 2 hours to make 18 dollars before taxes.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

We can answer questions you may have about your situation, but we cannot actually represent you or fill out or file any forms, for that you would need to go to a local attorney.

If that is all you are seeking, answers to some specific questions, we can help, if not you have to go to the local legal aid office if you cannot afford a local attorney to assist you.

Let us know.

Tina, Lawyer