Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How do I file a complaint against a union, specifically NEA.

Customer Question
How do I file...

How do I file a complaint against a union, specifically NEA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

HR was the main problem

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a tenured professor at a college for 31 years and was fired and the Union did nothing to help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I was called over and over names such as I was a racist, a Nazi etc and the union did nothing to defend me. I am a messianic Jew and clearly suffered from religious discrimination

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. How long ago did this happen?

Tina, Lawyer