Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I want to know if my employer can surveil me outside of

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if my employer can surveil me outside of work, outside of company property?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I thought only law enforcement can surveil you with a warrant signed by a judge?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Full time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.