Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If you're asking, if I am a robot vs. a human, the answer is…

Customer Question
Hello everyone, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello everyone,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

If you're asking, if I am a robot vs. a human, the answer is I'm human;

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Correctly, I am here discuss a civil matter, as occur injury to me, "Can someone on-line assist, with attorney referral beside a recommend local Bar Associations?"

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Need A Lawyer assist with a San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) case injury occur me 12/05/2016, at Pittsburg, Ca. 94565, Ok?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Thank You, ***** ***** lawyer(s),
I am at wait for your telephone call...