Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a division Mgr. for a company. back in august an

Customer Question
I am a division...

I am a division Mgr. for a company. back in august an employee took a leave of absence to move his family into a new home. when he returned he said he had hurt his back at work before he left on leave. he has put in a claim to workman comp. he has been on light duty basically just organizing paperwork and leaving early because he is in pain. Today I received a letter from hi lawyer . What do I do , What are my options? From speaking to the other employees, they all say he is fine and when management is not around he is fine.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

San Antonio Tx.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!