Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can you answer questions about unemployment insurance

Customer Question
Hi can you answer...

Hi can you answer questions about unemployment insurance appeals

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Who

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No actually it's an appeal that the employer filed which resulted in a reversal of the initial decision to approve employment insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if she can help me with the appeal process

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. What would you like to know, specifically? How can I help you?

Tina, Lawyer