Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

On the back of the Notice of Determination it says (in part)

Customer Question
Section 12:17- 2.1 of new...
on the back of the Notice of Determination it says (in part) Section 12:17- 2.1 of new jersey administrative code mandate that you report,as instructed, in order to establish and maintain eligibility for unemployment benefits.My son was never instructed to report in person. So why are they saying this?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources replied 5 months ago
hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources

Good Afternoon,

Can you clarify your question a bit more? It sounds like your son applied for unemployment benefits and was denied for not reporting to the office in person?

Thanks,

Amber

that is basically it . There were 2 letters written. One said the above. It said more but let's start with that. thanks
unemployment insurance claim issue is the issue
Tina, Lawyer