Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need an attorney who knows school law. I had a Principal

Customer Question
I need an attorney who...
I need an attorney who knows school law. I had a Principal slander me when I was working as a contract psychologist. He lied to my employer to justify my termination.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will but I still think he can not lie about me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really want to go through the process of filing a complaint on with the credentialing board for dishonesty and sue for slander. My credentials and history is impeccable.
Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Employment Law
12/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 14 days ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Okay. Where are you located?
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
No. I want my $5 answer. Will you help with this problem?
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Do you know school employment law?
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Hello. Did I lose you?

Hi, yes, I used to represent school districts up until last year. So, beofre we continue, I want to clear something up: the total charge is approximately $47 with an option to purchase a $59 phone call to speak with me directly. The $5 is just the deposit to have your question be posted on the site. So, the minimum is $47, but the maximum is a little over $100 if you accept a live phone call. Before I continue, are you okay with these charges?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
I need someone in the Orange County or Riverside County area
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
I am sorry to see you only have two stars

I'm sorry that you're seeing that. I'm a licensed attorney in California so I can help you with some specific questions regarding California law. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so what you're seeing is a glitch in the system that I can't explain, unfortunately. I used to represent public schools in California and have represented employees in private practice as well. Could you help me understand what specific questions you had about your situation?

Tina, Lawyer