Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My employer didn’t pay me after resignation and also removed…

Customer Question
My employer didn’t pay...

My employer didn’t pay me after resignation and also removed me long back from payroll n keep asking me to work

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi i was expecting a chat
12/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your employment law question today.

I'm attorney Bill assisting you with the recovery of your past due wages.

The Department of Labor/ Wage and Hour Division is successful in contacting and recovering wages from employers upon complaint by an employee.

You file a claim here for investigation:

https://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm#California

http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlsewagesandhours.html

Your wage claim will be investigated promptly.

Another means of recovering your wage is filing suit based upon contract law.

You could sue in the small claims/ the Superior ct depending on the nature of your claim and the amount owed.

A pretext to filing suit is to issue your employer with a civil demand letter to pay the wages due,

We are here to help, so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate positively my responses today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely upon your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

I worked for a very small company n fremont , ca. He is cheating n doing fraud with many ppl. He fired me or removed me from payroll in August n keep telling he is doing some changes. In November he said he will pay cash post tax that means he will not pay tax. He paid salary for September in the month of November n till date didn’t pay me for October onwards. I am pregnant so can’t even look for any other option. Plus he threatened if i will ask for salary his attorneys will talk now

I'm sorry to hear that your employer is acting unscrupulously. You can report your employer to the Department of Labor who will conduct an investigation into the business.

I sent you a link in my last follow up as to where you contact the Department of Labor, file a wage claim and complaint.

Your remedy is for breach of contract so you can sue for breach of contract should the DOL not recover your unpaid wages and contractual benefits.

remember to rate positively my responses today.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill