Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Don't know if I am discriminated against with promotions.

Customer Question
Don't know if I...

Don't know if I am discriminated against with promotions. But I notice over the past couple years that everyone that is promoted are younger than me. some are half my age and others maybe a couple years but they are all younger than me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Well my unit is in Alexandria, Virginia but the promotions are done in Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I don't have the answer to that. I am relating to the military reserve of which I took an oath to serve

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Tina, Lawyer