Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I made a complaint to my executive director regarding my

Customer Question
immediate boss and 2 days...
I made a complaint to my executive director regarding my immediate boss and 2 days later i got written up.i pla to send composing to HR tonight and resign immediately. I have not been there long enough to qualify for FMLA however im too distraught to work I the enviornment.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: this is in kansas but ww asks have an office 30 miles away in Missouri.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time. I believe Missouri for sure is an at will state.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything. Its been going on awhile. I feel inadequare, inferior, intimidated. She has cussed me and snothet employee that repirts to me overheard it si wad humiliating. I told three ed then and wad so upset. He never addressed it that i could tell. I know they never queztiined the person that over heard this.
Submitted: 12 days ago.Category: Employment Law
12/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 12 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Thank u! Im wondering if a good idea ti washout without notice but feel sick thinking about going to work. I got written up and un my 17 years I've nevrr ever been written up and feel uts retaliatiin? Uf i fumed FMLA even though not ebpugb hours of work there under these circumstances could i get it?

I am sorry about your troubles. However, I do not understand your follow-up post. Kindly edit and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Im going to an attorney tomorrow. I hate to send anymore money

Kindly disregard the phone call offer. I did not make it. Also, I do not participate in the program.

If you can edit and resubmit your post, I will try to address your concerns.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
How do i do that?

You can just retype your post.

"Thank u! Im wondering if a good idea ti washout without notice but feel sick thinking about going to work. I got written up and un my 17 years I've nevrr ever been written up and feel uts retaliatiin? Uf i fumed FMLA even though not ebpugb hours of work there under these circumstances could i get it?"

Tina, Lawyer