Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

A HARD TIME FINDING AN LAWYER\ I recently got diagnosed with…

Customer Question
I'M HAVING A HARD...

I'M HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING AN LAWYER\

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I recently got diagnosed with lupus. I have everything doc and HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No union I'm full time and have been with the company of a year

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Over a year opps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.