Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What happens if my Son got punched in the face and

Customer Question
What happens if my...

What happens if my Son got punched in the face and physically shaken by an older employee at work causing him to bash his head against a machine. No Blood small bruise.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Canada BC.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time non union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just feel shaken by the report i heard

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.​ Your son needs to file a police report! Your son was assaulted at work and the police need to arrest the person who did it; at the very least they need to investigate!