Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
20011183

Vertigo is what I have so the dr states I have dizzy spells

Customer Question

vertigo is what I have so the dr states I have dizzy spells at times and have been put on medication the dr sent a statement not to be on the register for a month the job then sent a form requisting the restrictions after two weeks of my contuining to preform my assistant manager"dutie"
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: today I was asked to leave work because I was on loa I have not asked for loa and have not requested nor signed any documents I left the keys to the facility company with the co worker my peer I was text am I resigning I live in Indianapolis indiana
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: i am a full time employee age 62
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i feel this is some sort of tact to unemploy me because i turned 62 the other day my jobs duties are the same with less register activity
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Calling now.

Please answer the phone