Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

ED606343963IN package is inbound into customs for 5 days is…

Customer Question
ED606343963IN package is inbound...

ED606343963IN package is inbound into customs for 5 days is it lost?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

What is the status of package

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: lawyerJ, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Lawyer

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. Please note, all information is provided for educational purposes only.

No -- it is unlikely it is lost. Oftentimes there is a slowdown at customs, especially during the holidays. A package may be listed as inbound into customs for up to 10 days before it is switched over to USPS. Additionally, it may be listed as inbound into customs and then given a new tracking number through USPS once it has made it through. I would advise that to call USPS and ask if that had occurred, so that your tracking can be updated. If I've fully answered your question, I'd appreciate a five-star rating. If not, please let me know how else I can assist you.