Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Morning. I wanted to know if it is a law to not allow a

Customer Question
Morning. I wanted to...

Morning. I wanted to know if it is a law to not allow a minor to sit at a bar in a restaurant in Massachusetts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. we do not allow it at the restaurant I work at but wanted to clarify if it was in fact a law or a policy

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Burlington to be exact

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I did some research and did not find a specific prohibition but an establishment has a right to make its own rules about entry.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.