Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have worked at my Nursing facility for 27 years. We have…

Customer Question
Hi I have worked...

Hi I have worked at my Nursing facility for 27 years. We have new management. We are two sites and know all the decisions are coming from the other site. We had an error occur not even avoidable and the new management brought me into a meeting where the tore me apart. My peer was there from the other building and they allowed her to embarrass me. Since then Now I need a specialist to over see my work. I have to report every detail of my work, and now my peer has been made a "coordinator" so she can watch me too. My Peers and Co-workers use to respect me, but now I can tell they are enjoying my humiliation. It just wont stop.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time and I am considered Management

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Word that work when I have to meet with this group again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
I am the type of person who works hard. I stay late and come in early to finish my work. I have three separate jobs I am responsible for. At the other site which is larger each of my jobs have full time positions. I do not want to leave, this is my home. I was always well respected and loved what I was doing. I really cannot afford to leave I need the health benefits and my son just started college. Now I am rambling. Sorry. Health has declined . Anxiety increased. Heart is broken.
11/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Are you a member of a union? Also, do you have a written employment agreement? Lastly, do you have an employment policy manual? Is this a temporary situation or permanent? Do you believe there is any discrimination involved or retaliation?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer