Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My boss fired me and obviously studied correct procedure as…

Customer Question
My boss fired me...

My boss fired me and obviously studied correct procedure as to furthermore get my UI and any assistance denied, including the EEOC. He followed their rules perfectly, but he broke the law. I want to know if I can sue him and if I have a chance to win. I shouldn't be the only one who has to suffer consequences!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will and full time salary

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a million details, but he never intended to let me stay if i would improve my performance. my co worker played computer games all day but i got fired for not making the calls? My co worker made hardly any and i have proof. Also some illegal stuff

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Was there discrimination or violation of policy?

awaiting your reply,