Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

It has been documented at least 4 times. Full time, I had…

Customer Question
It has been documented...

It has been documented at least 4 times

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time, I had actually just quit because I felt uncomferable working there any longer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I can ask him if I think of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Have you filed here with EEOC.If you believe there was discrimination here be it age, race, or age or more than one.EEOC will investigate and you can sue for wrongful termination/forced resignation.EEOC protects you from being at will employee.

File here

https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/charge.cfm

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

With the EEOC

If you believe that you have been discriminated against at work because of your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, you can file a Charge of Discrimination. A charge of discrimination is a signed statement asserting that an employer, union or labor organization engaged in employment discrimination. It requests EEOC to take remedial action.

All of the laws enforced by EEOC, except for the Equal Pay Act, require you to file a Charge of Discrimination with us before you can file a job discrimination lawsuit against your employer.

Ray, Employment lawyer