Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had a death in my family my company needs a name I have…

Customer Question
I had a death...

I had a death in my family my company needs a name I have had 3 days off I don't want to give them any information do I have to

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No don't care if I get payed for my days off but do I need to give them the information about my sister s death he asked for her name and I gave him a fake one we are a private family

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Can you please tell me what state you are in? Also, do you mind explaining why you are opposed to providing the name of the deceased? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.