Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have one hand typing is slow and inconvinious. Not sure.

Customer Question
I have one hand...

I have one hand typing is slow and inconvinious

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Not sure. Discrimination and harassment in the workplace

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Like i said i need to talk to someone typing is incredibly inconvenient

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was hoping he/she could further inform me on my rights

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can request a phone call from us when the site sends you a request.

Was this harassment and discrimination based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?