Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was just let go while on short term disability. I was told

Customer Question
they were not bringing me...
I was just let go while on short term disability. I was told they were not bringing me back and that they were going in a different direction. They called me in for a meeting to tell me this while on short term medical. Is any of this legal.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wisconsin. the company is based out of Minnesota
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time. not sure about at will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am unsure
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

do you think the termination was retaliatory because of your disability/leave?

Tina, Lawyer